The ministry’s purpose is to inform, promote, and provide information, guidance, and services to all students in grades kindergarten through post graduate school and their families. The organization of the committee consists of four smaller committees:
A). The Student Care Committee, provides various forms of support to students and families as deemed appropriate and necessary.
B). The event planning committee, plans and coordinates fundraising activities and special events programs, along with training workshops whenever the need arises.
C). The Scholarship/Educational Assistance committee, is in charge of investigating ways and means to provide funding resources, information and recommendations for Kansas Avenue- sponsored awards.
D). The Professional enrichment committee- provides coaching for those preparing to enter into the job market.
Kansas Avenue Education
Please write a 500 word essay enumerating the roles of a Christian during these troubled times. Discuss how your future career is tied to those roles.
- Must be a member of Kansas Avenue Seventh Day Adventist Church.
- An active participant in a ministry (Ushering, Choir, Strings, Greeter, ect).
- Must maintain a 3.50 GPA or higher
- Must have declared a major in Business Administration, Education, Health Sciences or Social Sciences
One-Time Tuition Assistance
Attention, parents with students attending Seventh-day Adventist schools, kindergarten through undergraduate:
Download the application and then send it to: email@example.com to attention Patricia Jones or Debbie Wright. Deadline to apply is Thursday, August 6th, @ 11:59PM.
K-12 students must complete the Kansas Ave Application. Undergraduate students must complete both the Kansas Ave application as well as the Ethnic Scholarship application.
- Complete the Kansas Avenue Education Committee Application Form
- Recommendation Form (2 required )
- Please include a copy of recent transcript